Thursday, December 8, 2011

more lookbook pics!



A few weeks ago, Starr (from the blog A Thought Is the Blossom) and Heather Canterbury and I had a photo shoot for the lookbook of my most recent collection.  They are both busy women of course, so the photos have been trickling in a few at a time.  Here's Katy Tipton wearing a criss-cross cut-out polka dot dress that I designed and made for my runway show a couple of months ago.  The dress is currently on sale at Box Turtle in Little Rock, but as I will be moving to Portland in a few weeks (yay!), it will soon be for sale at my etsy store



You can see the photos on A Thought Is The Blossom.  Also, Calivintage posted one of the photos on her bikes + babes tumblr blog!  I can't wait to see more pictures; they have all looked so amazing so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment